Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Maxine Italian/German Size 7 Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Maxine Italian/German Size 7 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Maxine
Italian and German
Size 7 Feet

Maxine was super cool and very fun to be around.She is sexy with a gorgeous look and amazing body.She knows that guys love feet and always get complemented on hers.On this day she had been doing alot of running around,so her feet slightly sweaty and stinky.She joke around and ask if I wanted to smell them.I was so excited and shocked that I dove head first to smell them.I buried my face in them and smelled away.It was the perfect foot smell and she is also extremely ticklish so she was laughing the whole time.She has beautiful toes and whitish creamy wrinkly soles.I love the contrast between the color of her skin and her soles.I got about 18 really amazing video clips of her and her feet and I know you guys are going to love them.

I will be uploading her clips tonight and tomorrow.Be sure to check them out and the other 1000 clips on my store.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
Thanks
Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome saw her on the foot pictures section and complimented. Now I get to see her topless!!!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of both worlds! Melons and Soles! [Wink] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes are mighty close to a perfect 10 out of 10!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she is gorgeous! Perfect feet, tits and face! Simply amazing!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
taylor40plus123
Board Regular
Member # 44426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for taylor40plus123   Author's Homepage   Email taylor40plus123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice sexy thabks

--------------------
Thanks Rob
http://footsexfantasy.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a hottie!! Sexy pedicure!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn shes HOT! love everything about her, some damn sexy feet.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! she has got some VERY nice looking feet...I would suck on those toes all night.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice soles and tits
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soloso
Loyal Member
Member # 40590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soloso   Author's Homepage   Email Soloso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to agree: damn hot and sexy girl with awesome feet!

--------------------
Soloso - Soo lovely soles
http://www.clips4sale.com/39420

Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I would love to cover this girl in some creamy love, from head to toe and soles [Smile]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit...the middle pic in the bottom row is the stuff dreams are made of!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang! She's hot!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links