Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Latin Gloryhole Footjob!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latin Gloryhole Footjob!
Feet Brazil
Board Regular
Member # 43919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet Brazil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun in gloryhole footjob!
http://www.clips4sale.com/32574

-  -  -
 -  -  -

BRAZIL FOOTJOBS

Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot feet and tits.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FetishForFeet
Board Regular
Member # 43967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FetishForFeet   Email FetishForFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pics are hot and she's very sexy!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet Brazil
Board Regular
Member # 43919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet Brazil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amateur gloryhole footjob!

-  -  -  -  -

Posts: 23 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the long skinny toes.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This set is f'ing awesome. This has always been a fantasy of mine. I first saw this type of theme in a Leg Show photo set that had 3 girls giving Glory Hole FJ's to 3 cocks sticking through the wall at the same time.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JungleBoy
Board Regular
Member # 43991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JungleBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any one experienced this for real? This is a huge fantasy of mine!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody else have Glory Hole FJ pics?

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to try this out! Looks like fun! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw "Latin" & had to click,the first one is hot anyone know her name

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here.....say latin and say no more....im there
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

I did this many times at a local "live booth" in my town. There was a hole in the wall to tip through (the girl was behind a glass) but I had a good friend there who would shove her foot through and I could rub my dick all over it and cum on it if I wanted. Or, I would shove my cock through and she would jack it of with her soft sweaty bare soles while I stared at the scene through the window! I was a regular, believe me.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links