Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Pink Sandals Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pink Sandals Footjob
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the weather is getting chillier by the day, I thought I'd take the opportunity to use my shimmery pink and silver flip flops in the most fun way possible. I figure that most of the flip flops in the country have already gotten put away for the season so for y'all in colder weather than AZ, this'll be a treat

The pics are from my latest clip:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember asking you to consider doing a flip flop footjob a few weeks back.and my wish came true.another perfect clip keep em cumming!the pics with the cum are amazing.it makes it look like ur toes are glued to to sandals

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great picture. All that cum glaze on the toes. excellent.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one hell of a cumshot on those cute little piggies. Love seeing piggies playing in some man made slop. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, so hot. Love flip flop footjobs. Your cum covered toes and flip flops are spectacular.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing preview pics, and your lovely feet look very sexy in flips of course.

And you are correct about the "cold" here in the desert...even in Nov., and Dec. you will see many women still sporting flips and sandals...one of the many reason I enjoy life here in AZ.

Way to represent AZ, Ms. Fiona!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks y'all... especially blackmagic for the suggestion. I'm such a softie that I couldn't imagine it wouldn't hurt to get a fj in flipflops but I was wrong. Very, very wrong.

This was a particularly cummy one with lots of toe wiggling around in the cum after.

Here's some more:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FetishForFeet
Board Regular
Member # 43967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FetishForFeet   Email FetishForFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great new clip! I really like your toes in pink and I love those flip flops. Very sexy!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the hell out of these shots where your toes are drowning in cum. I think there isn't enough post footjob cum play in general in foot fetish content. Just like a facial - you see the cum splatter and then the girl looks at the camera and fade to black. With footjobs or cummy feet, it splatters and is soon done. I fucking love seeing a girl wiggle her toes when she has cum webbing them together, or her toe ring has the biggest glob of cum obscuring it. It's soooo sexy to me. Thanks for some awesome cum play shots there, Fiona.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so agree with you patrick toe spreading with cum on then. Oh yeah
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for making it happen!

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of it is sexy! beautiful tan pink pedicured feet in sexy sexy thong sandals, wow i love it, thank you!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are going to wreck a pair of sandals, then I think this is the best way to do it. Awesome!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice set Fiona! Cummy feet are so cool!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JungleBoy
Board Regular
Member # 43991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JungleBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heey look who it is! All the foot fetish somebodies are on this forum. I think I'll stay!

[Wink]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links