Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Mea In-car footjob cumshot vid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mea In-car footjob cumshot vid
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/54636/mea-in-car-footjob

I find that black guys don't really get into it or don't seem to get too excited as others while getting a fj.Now this is nothing against black people because i'm not racist at all but black guys seem to just be like mmmm yeah,shit,damn as if they're having a converstaion with their homeboy.They don't really do nothing when cumming where as other guys would be like uuuh! baby! yeah baby! fuck! yeah! oh god! oh god! UUUUH! when they explode, like they're really feeling it which is what i like.
I don't know if some guys will understand.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not bad video, nd i think thats being dramatic IMO

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dq32:
not bad video, nd i think thats being dramatic IMO

Not really it's just personal preference.If you take a look you might understand where i'm coming from.Most of the times if i see a fj vid with a black guy getting a fj i'll dismiss it & move on because they just don't do anything for me.The vids seem kinda boring.You'd think they'd get really exciting building up to the cumshot but they're usually just like mmmmmm shit... & that's it.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmm shit

LOL

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr.Hollywood! Man is a legend!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, as a white guy I'd rather see the white girls giving the black guys footjobs.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Lol Patrick that's cool

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some brother's are into women's feet, and some are not. That pretty much is the bottom line.
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you post this video in another way? All I got was a login screen. And it prompts you to pay for membership.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by King Leonidas:
Can you post this video in another way? All I got was a login screen. And it prompts you to pay for membership.

It may be posted on another site but haven't looked.If you haven't been to FootFetishTube for a long while it should let you view the video.I found that if i haven't been there for a couple of days to weeks then return it will allow you to view maybe 4-5 videos then you get the log in page so you wait another few days to a week & so on.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever Janet Mason is with a black bloke, or blokes!, those dudes are having a great time!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
quote:

It may be posted on another site but haven't looked.If you haven't been to FootFetishTube for a long while it should let you view the video.I found that if i haven't been there for a couple of days to weeks then return it will allow you to view maybe 4-5 videos then you get the log in page so you wait another few days to a week & so on.
No such luck my friend......I have seen some of your previous postings from YouTube.....but this one I haven't been able to open. I thought maybe someone might have downloaded it with Real Player to their own collection. Oh well.....Too bad.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lust4latinafeet:
quote:

No such luck my friend......I have seen some of your previous postings from YouTube.....but this one I haven't been able to open. I thought maybe someone might have downloaded it with Real Player to their own collection. Oh well.....Too bad.
I Mean........Foot Fetish Tube.....not You tube. Sorry.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links