Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Andi Footjob Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi Footjob Pics
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only the second time I've posted in the adult section. Here's a few of my wife Andi using her pretty feet and toes.
I love when she makes me nut with her feet but actually prefer a handjob with her feet in my face.
Hope you like these.

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a surprise. It is about time that you show us "all" of the pics. Well done Sir and more pics of this type please. Andi of course looks very fine and appears to have things well in... hand?
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot comes
Major Player
Member # 36943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot comes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a perfect feet & toes!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow these pics are great if I do say so myself! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her long toenails! Can we see them in red and also a shot from a sole perspective showing them over tips of toes? Mmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing...just amazing! I wouldn't last three seconds between her well-sculpted arches and perfect toes! More please!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work!! Looking good. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah lookin' good man!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a nice surprise!! Andi's soles look fantastic, and her arches are amazing for sure. She does indeed know how to take care of you, and put her sexy feet to use on you indeed.

Excellent post, and wonderful to see her "in action" again.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links