Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Gf BBW sexy size 11 feet (Updated Jan 30 w/footjob & cum)) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gf BBW sexy size 11 feet (Updated Jan 30 w/footjob & cum))
Broadsnake
Board Regular
Member # 44041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broadsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Broadsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some pics of my girlfriends size 11 feet in various positions, including a footjob. Let me know if you'd like to see more...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ January 30, 2012, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: Broadsnake ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, gotta love plump BBW feet. Would love to see more, especially a shot of her ass and feet.

Welcome to Wu's! [Smile]

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Pretty plump toes...sexy wrinkled soles....very nice! I do love the site of BBW feet...would love to see them in thong wedges or thong kittens...a shot of a toe spread on the floor would be nice also. You got to feel good to wake up with them for a good morning footjob...

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love a bbw with some sexy feet. very nice post hope to see more of her.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanster77
Board Regular
Member # 39384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanster77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to have them wrapped around my pole!

--------------------
DemonVamp

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Broadsnake
Board Regular
Member # 44041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broadsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Broadsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks for the comments. As requested, some shots of her ass and feet. Also a footjob clip. Sorry for bad quality, I'll be taking better quality vids in the future:

-

-

-

-

Almost every night I just stick my face right here while she rubs her feet on my stomach and cock:
 -

-

I uploaded a couple of vids here: http://www.footfetishvidz.com/video/30402/Cum-on-feet. Look for higher quality in the coming weeks...

[ December 09, 2011, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Broadsnake ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, those are some hot feet, i'm rock hard right now
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Broadsnake
Board Regular
Member # 44041

Two more posts w/pics:

-
Me licking her soles

-

-

-

Her large, powerful legs. Two nights ago I was playing with her feet and just stuck my throbbing wet cock in between her calves and pumped myself into a huge explosion. This is her first experience with a foot/leg fetishist. She pretty much just lets me go to town on them [Drool]

-

-

-

cont...

Broadsnake
Board Regular
Member # 44041

-

-

-

-

-

Next week I'll be taking more pics and clips. These will be higher quality, particularly the videos. I'll be sure to take a vid or two of me blasting a huge cumload all over her soles, with fresh pedicure and foot jewelry.

paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg dude her feet are perfect. Def post more. Love her toes and looks like she has a great ass!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet. Great curves and toes are cute as hell!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanna see more!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Broadsnake
Board Regular
Member # 44041

Back with a new footjob clip, enjoy.

Thumbs:

-
 -
 -

http://www.footfetishvidz.com/video/31232/Solejob

[ January 30, 2012, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Broadsnake ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links