Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Oh, those "nylon" soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh, those "nylon" soles
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ January 12, 2012, 02:06 AM: Message edited by: SoleDaddy ]

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monique is one of my all-time favorite foot models. She's absolutely fearless, and can work her feet magic like it's nobody's business.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Adam,

I just acquired a video of her camping, she disrobes in broad daylight in the middle of a busy campground, struts over to a little pup tent, goes inside, and proceeds to give a hell of a footjack to her man! It is so sexy!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First one is none other than Layla, who posed for me, Bondo and Adam as well. Not sure if that photo is done by Bondo or Adam as it is not mine, but I always love seeing her even if I'm not shooting it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leopardskins
Major Player
Member # 1683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leopardskins   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant get enough monique: thanks for sharing!
Posts: 145 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget Monique, Noemi FTW!!! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
First one is none other than Layla, who posed for me, Bondo and Adam as well. Not sure if that photo is done by Bondo or Adam as it is not mine, but I always love seeing her even if I'm not shooting it.

Patrick

That's not my shot of Layla, Patrick, it must be Bondo's.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick

That's not my shot of Layla, Patrick, it must be Bondo's.
That shot is from Layla's (now closed) website called Loving Soles. I asked her about who did the photography for her site, and she said her hubby.
[Thumbs Up]

It really doesn't matter who Layla poses for, because everything she does is incredible. It's to bad her own site is not still running. It would be great to see her come back with her own new site with lots of material.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

I hate to sound like a broken record, but as I always say... us guys have the foot fetish, not the kind women who pose their feet for the camera lens.

The main reasons the women post here are:

1) They enjoy the attention to a "non sexual" body part

2) They just enjoy the attention period

3) Their hubby/boyfriend is into feet and they want to accomodate

4) They are making $$$

They leave our world for these reasons:

1) They get bored

2) They get bored

3) they get bored

4) The $$$ isn't enough for them

Again, enjoy them while they are here. They are fleeting comets in the spacey cosmos of our footworld. But revel in the fact that there are countless women heading our way to play in our world of foot fetishism. And when they tire of it, there will be others... which is nice.

--------------------

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Point in case (For those of us who arent new to the scene)

Where is Lisa from Lisasfeet.com?

Where is Kim from KimsKastle.com?

Where is Brittany from BrittanySweetstink.com?

Where are the girls of Spyfoot.com?

Where is Shellie fom shellsfeet.com?

Where is Valencia from FootjoyCove.com?

Where is Devin from SweetPetiteFeet.com?

And where did these ladies go?
- Bellecita?
- Michelle (OhMyHose.com)?
- Andi?
- GearsGirl?
- Janet (FootTease.com)
- Brooke?

you get the point.

--------------------

SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of them are not 25 (or even close to it) anymore, soledaddy. Hell, chances are they could have a daughter who's 25 or even older. Sadly, time doesn't stand still. [Cry]
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
I hate to sound like a broken record, but as I always say... us guys have the foot fetish, not the kind women who pose their feet for the camera lens.

The main reasons the women post here are:

1) They enjoy the attention to a "non sexual" body part

2) They just enjoy the attention period

3) Their hubby/boyfriend is into feet and they want to accomodate

4) They are making $$$

They leave our world for these reasons:

1) They get bored

2) They get bored

3) they get bored

4) The $$$ isn't enough for them

Again, enjoy them while they are here. They are fleeting comets in the spacey cosmos of our footworld. But revel in the fact that there are countless women heading our way to play in our world of foot fetishism. And when they tire of it, there will be others... which is nice.

I understand that many of these women do have personal lives and that there are various reasons that they leave. I don't really think that Layla is done posing though. Her own website didn't last, but that was basically a side project, the majority of her work has been shot by other photographers. She has fairly recently done some work with solesofsilk and more recently was the wus feature model back in the spring for poseyourtoes. She has basically made a living on foot modeling and from what I understand really loves her feet so I don't think she is finished.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links