Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » For those who love homemade footjob clips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For those who love homemade footjob clips
Oahn
Board Regular
Member # 14185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys (and gals),

I haven't posted here in ages and this may be my first and last.

I was going to get back into the "foot game" but have become a bit bored by the scene, even having a place here in New Jersey to throw some killer foot parties and perhaps join up with Steve from FootNight who is one amazing guy (Hey Steve, if you're reading this).

So, I thought I'd dump this on here as I have no less than 5 TB of incredible footage I've shot of models and more over the past few years and ready to put on my own site hosted by BHE but I have too many other projects and things I want to accomplish.

That said, if you're a footguy and aren't getting any, well, I feel bad for you. Women are willing, more than ever and I get more feet than my tongue or cock can handle, lol. Between NJ/NYC, L.A. and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale... I'm just having too much fun with that aspect of my life.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the clip and if any models do want to work with me, drop a note here and I'll reach out to you by way of ModelMayhem or my own photography/video site. [Smile]

Peace and everyone have a Happy New Year!

http://videobam.com/utzVs

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!! Thanks for posting!! I can never get enough of clips like that!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was simply beautifull!!!!!

Lucky Man!!!! [Cry]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was terrific!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMclane
Board Regular
Member # 6169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMclane   Email JMclane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot! Would love to see more
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
speedyg1981
Board Regular
Member # 17405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for speedyg1981   Email speedyg1981   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was damn hot!!!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! great Vid! She has awesome feet!
Any sole tease vids of her?
Thanks DEANO

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oahn
Board Regular
Member # 14185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oahn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all!

Thanks for the response.

I have quite a bit of "footage" from her and many others. Talked to Phil today and it looks like I'll be doing up my site after all.

Foot parties in NJ starting in February as well and I have some of your favorite foot Goddesses already on the schedule to attend.

Details when I get back from my road trip! [Smile]

O

Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links