Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Pantyhose Handjob with Squirting!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pantyhose Handjob with Squirting!!!
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New clip we just did.

"This is a super hot handjob clip with Randy in extra sheer pantyhose which she takes off and strokes Steven's big cock with. As usual, Randy wants to fuck in the middle of the shoot, so Steven obliges her with some hard cock. Randy rewards him with a massive squirt all over! Then back to the clip, Randy jerks Steven's hard cock until he erupts jizz all over her nylon covered hands!"

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been waiting for this..hot fucking clip good job guys

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothin sexier than a woman that can squirt.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:

I concur 100%. Only thing better is having your hard cock being squirted all over. I have experienced that many times, and it is incomparable. Feet in my face and her squirting all over my cock. Is that heaven. Thanks for this great collage Steven and Randy.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
quote:

I concur 100%. Only thing better is having your hard cock being squirted all over. I have experienced that many times, and it is incomparable. Feet in my face and her squirting all over my cock. Is that heaven. Thanks for this great collage Steven and Randy.
She just started squirting a few months ago with her boyfriend, now she does it all the time, every time. It's pretty hot.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StevenPHH:
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
quote:

She just started squirting a few months ago with her boyfriend, now she does it all the time, every time. It's pretty hot.
wow now that has to be the luckiest guy in the world. gotta give u some props don't know many guys that could share such a hot piece of ass with anyone else.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to play
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've licked two pussies that squirted. The last girl who did, totally soaked my face and shirt. Felt like I went on a water ride at an amusement park. Special girl you got there.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NEXT LEVEL has been reached!!! Great stuff!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gads....I wanna play too!!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
squirting + sexy feet = perfect woman

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This clip is so hot

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links