Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Adorned feet and G-string (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Adorned feet and G-string
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This update is for a dear friend named Morris

Each update he sends me sweet emails describing how lovely my tits are ! And how much hed love to suckle and play with them!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that always makes me hot

Then he tells me how he could spend hours just mesmerized By my tattoos mmmmm i hope you take a long look babe

and of course his favorite part of me MY TOES he mentioned many times how hed love to worship my feet and suck on my pretty toes

so here i am with my feet adornments and only my pink g-string
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -
remote image upload

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigmutha
Loyal Member
Member # 37331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigmutha   Email bigmutha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have a wonderful ass
Posts: 55 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply amazing! Can't get enough of that ass!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bigmutha:
you have a wonderful ass

thanks sugar thats so sweet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by paintedtoesluver:
Simply amazing! Can't get enough of that ass!

mmmmmmmmm i love showing off my ass and my feet hell i just love showing off ALL my lovely naughty spots!!!

--------------------
 -

macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm the last pic would luv to be sucking on toes and kissing your soles
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would pull that thong off woth my teeth and give you a good licking lisa. mmm mmm good
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by macamar:
Mmmm the last pic would luv to be sucking on toes and kissing your soles

mmmmmmmmmm i am imagining you here with me baby

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
i would pull that thong off woth my teeth and give you a good licking lisa. mmm mmm good

i will reach back and pull them aside so you may bury your face in deep

--------------------
 -

XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's such a sexy pose, kneeling barefoot and bareassed. I would suck your toes and lick and kiss your ass until your pussy was dripping wet, then take you from behind while tickling your feet at the same time!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa love that ass what would I give to have you lie down on your stomach - hogtied your ass raised in the air and I devour every inch of it till I am ready to explode and then enter you from behind holding your hair and giving it to you till you beg me to stop - then coming all over your feet
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm Lisa that's so hot. I will tie your hands with your thong and give you a good tongue licking on both holes [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by XODLIRV:
That's such a sexy pose, kneeling barefoot and bareassed. I would suck your toes and lick and kiss your ass until your pussy was dripping wet, then take you from behind while tickling your feet at the same time!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm never had that happened and im very turned on just thinking about it

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by macamar:
Lisa love that ass what would I give to have you lie down on your stomach - hogtied your ass raised in the air and I devour every inch of it till I am ready to explode and then enter you from behind holding your hair and giving it to you till you beg me to stop - then coming all over your feet

quit teasing and get your ass over here

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
Mmm Lisa that's so hot. I will tie your hands with your thong and give you a good tongue licking on both holes [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

ok my panties are soaked now what are we going to do

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links