Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » A FANS FOOT REQUEST (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A FANS FOOT REQUEST
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Friend Matt

sent me the sweetest of emails

full of compliments and sounding so sexy

Its was a major turn on for me to read all that he had to say

He knows just what I needed to hear and asked one simple thiing to brighten up his day

can you guess what that was

well cum inside

and see

mmmm

I loved doing this for you Matt

I hope you love the Naughty results

kisses

Lisa

Over 90 Special Photos!!!

(if you have a SPECIAL Request... someting youd like to see me in or do!!!

email me id love to hear your Fantasies)

LisalustSC@aol.com

-  -  -  -  -
jpg upload
CUM PLAY WITH ME

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know about matt but i love em, especially the last one, so sexy
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm love the last pic! Please do a shot like that but with no panties on! That would be spectacular!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for doing the set for me i just seen all the pictures on your site so amazing going to have fun later hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last pic is great

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some very hot pics.....love this post!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
i don't know about matt but i love em, especially the last one, so sexy

mmmmmmmmm thats one of my favorites too [Secret]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by paintedtoesluver:
Mmmmm love the last pic! Please do a shot like that but with no panties on! That would be spectacular!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm is that a formal request babe!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by LickHerSoles:
Thank you so much for doing the set for me i just seen all the pictures on your site so amazing going to have fun later hehe [Smile]

mmmmmmmmmmmm baby you are soooo welcum it was a serious turn on for me to do thid for you and i hope you had ALOT of fun with all those photos baby [Kiss]

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
quote:
 -

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i will take that as a serious compliment [Drool]

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by dq32:
last pic is great

thanks babe theres alot of them just like that [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
Some very hot pics.....love this post!!

thank you

--------------------
 -

Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man can't wait to see some kicks from those sexy ass feet! [Smile]
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Mtndukid:
Oh man can't wait to see some kicks from those sexy ass feet! [Smile]

topless high kicks and then naked ones coming soon sexy!!!!!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links