Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Tara Holiday Pays The Bill (footjob)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tara Holiday Pays The Bill (footjob)
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Tara Holiday had a handyman come over to fix a few things. When he was done and ready to collect his payment Tara tells him her husband conveniently took the checkbook. She notices he is staring at her sexy feet and seductively talks him into a footjob for payment. This busty cougar gets his pants down and starts stroking his cock with her sexy soles while he fondles her huge tits. The poor guy doesn't last very long and soon blows a huge load on her feet settling the bill.

available On WWW.CLIPS$SALE.COM/29829

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long did he last?
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her facial expressions
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh what I would give to be in a scene with her! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice tradeoff

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links