Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Amateur Foot Couple Loves Cummy Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Amateur Foot Couple Loves Cummy Soles
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leopardskins:
quote:
Originally posted by gypsyfeetlover:
quote:
Originally posted by Fiona McFee:
quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
quote:
Originally posted by adam01:
Can I clean up the mess lol??

You've got to fight me for it!

I would love for someone to cum like that on my wife's feet so I could be right there to lick that hot cum from her toes.

Hot
Do you like gay men?
this is again gross

There is nothing gay about that, in my opinion. If you worship women , you will do whatever pleases them. Thats my opinion. I think Anal sex is much more gay than that, regardless if its a male on female. But again, thats just my opinion.
He didn't say that his woman wants him to, he said that he would love to. And it is incredibly gay.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omega2215:
quote:
Originally posted by leopardskins:
quote:
Originally posted by gypsyfeetlover:
quote:
Originally posted by Fiona McFee:
quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
quote:
Originally posted by adam01:
Can I clean up the mess lol??

You've got to fight me for it!

I would love for someone to cum like that on my wife's feet so I could be right there to lick that hot cum from her toes.

Hot
Do you like gay men?
this is again gross

There is nothing gay about that, in my opinion. If you worship women , you will do whatever pleases them. Thats my opinion. I think Anal sex is much more gay than that, regardless if its a male on female. But again, thats just my opinion.
He didn't say that his woman wants him to, he said that he would love to. And it is incredibly gay.
Actually my wife would love to see it. She is encouraging me to find a guy to do it. But it doesn't matter. If you're not into it..........don't to it! Pretty simple fix. Obviously some people here disagree with your point of view.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links