Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sole Scrunch Lover's FJ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sole Scrunch Lover's FJ
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some photos from my latest clip, an outdoor footjob where the sun really highlights the wrinkles in my soles.

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And some more...

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics...love them soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics as always Fiona. I just love this picture, but if your soles were spattered with cum it would be all that much better!

-

Thanks so much for your awesome contributions Fiona!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spectacular photos but I was also hoping to see a nice load on those hot feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Spectacular photos but I was also hoping to see a nice load on those hot feet.

You have to watch the video for that... there's a bunch of squishing the cum around on my soles at the end...

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

adam01
Loyal Member
Member # 29736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam01   Email adam01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I lick the cum off of them? [Wink] by the way do ur feet ever get smelly? I've always wanted to taste another mans cum off a girls sweaty smelly foot [Smile]
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

quote:
Originally posted by adam01:
Can I lick the cum off of them? [Wink] by the way do ur feet ever get smelly? I've always wanted to taste another mans cum off a girls sweaty smelly foot [Smile]

I don't think they get terribly smelly, maybe a little musky. They got sweaty for that shoot though, it was hot out!

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
Awesome pics as always Fiona. I just love this picture, but if your soles were spattered with cum it would be all that much better!

-

Thanks so much for your awesome contributions Fiona!

What my boy Soledaddy just said! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your skilled and sexy feet look fantastic, and your soles are so hot too. Your delicate wrinkles look amazing, and you sure know how to use your sexy feet. Excellent post!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those first two with the wrinkled soles are just magnificent. I adore you. [Bow Down]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ike_love
Board Regular
Member # 33736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ike_love   Email ike_love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your feet are the best i cant wait to come for my visit with you so you can work this BBC as much as you want too

--------------------
Live in the atl need a sexy foot queen badly

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links