Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Once again my cock gets squeezed between her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Once again my cock gets squeezed between her feet
Soloso
Loyal Member
Member # 40590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soloso   Author's Homepage   Email Soloso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a wonderful day! Just added this sexy new clip to our store and Tina's footsies also appeared in the contribution section of Wu's!
Not only do I love this kind of sole fucking but when I watch it afterwards on video it's so hot again...

-

--------------------
Soloso - Soo lovely soles
http://www.clips4sale.com/39420

Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOAH [Drool] That does look like an amazing way to fuck her silky hosed soles! Bet the sensation from the hose is quite intense! Doubt I could last long in that position! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the way your cum is oozing down her stocking sole to her toes.... Yes!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sorry if posted before.... any face pics of her?
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soloso
Loyal Member
Member # 40590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soloso   Author's Homepage   Email Soloso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SarahSoles:
Nice sorry if posted before.... any face pics of her?

Sorry, no. Tina won't like me to publish any face pics. But she's a dark haired sexy half Latina, half European girl.

--------------------

Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soloso
Loyal Member
Member # 40590

quote:
Originally posted by SoleDaddy:
I love the way your cum is oozing down her stocking sole to her toes.... Yes!

then I've got something special for you: watch as the cumshot hits the toeseam of the stocking and splashes up again...

-

-

--------------------

cloud23
Member # 44900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloud23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love this clip! gorgeous nyloned soles getting cummed on
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody got off big time.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bassistT
Board Regular
Member # 44892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bassistT   Email bassistT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would Tina let a 20/ 21 year old do this with her feet?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice money shot.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links