Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Daisy Footjob (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Daisy Footjob
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such sexy feet!

[Jerkoff]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! [Thud]

I didn't think this day will ever happen! Her sexy perfect feet look so natural and amazing on a cock!

WOW! Thanks so much for these awesome pics Steven!! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! Her feet are just amazing
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
OMG!!! [Thud]

I didn't think this day will ever happen! Her sexy perfect feet look so natural and amazing on a cock!

Yes they do!

some more from another time

-
 -

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After seeing these wonderful pics of her sexy, hot feet doing you...I am forced to wonder/ask, what lucky star did you wish on to be surrounded by such hot feet with your sexy Randi (who's feet are amazing), and now Daisy (who also has such sexy, hot feet)?!! Wow, stunned and amazing...LOL!!

Welcome to the town of foot paradise, population YOU!! You had to have had both pairs of their sexy feet on you at the same time, right?!! How could you not?!

The stories you must have now...Wow!

Well done, my friend...and great to see you posting again.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to concur... [Cheers]
Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
After seeing these wonderful pics of her sexy, hot feet doing you...I am forced to wonder/ask, what lucky star did you wish on to be surrounded by such hot feet with your sexy Randi (who's feet are amazing), and now Daisy (who also has such sexy, hot feet)?!! Wow, stunned and amazing...LOL!!

Welcome to the town of foot paradise, population YOU!! You had to have had both pairs of their sexy feet on you at the same time, right?!! How could you not?!

The stories you must have now...Wow!

Well done, my friend...and great to see you posting again.

Regards,
2swift

Thanks!

I'll admit I have the best view in the house!

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuckin' perfection!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor_White
Loyal Member
Member # 3799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Professor_White   Email Professor_White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

--------------------
 -
"style is like salt... too much can ruin everything"

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowwwwwwwwww
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to come back to this thread...can't get enough of those feet! Hope to see more [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn those feet are sexy!
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel a little sheepish saying this so crudely but I'm at a loss for how else to word it. The way she holds her gorgeous feet it looks like she really knows how to work that cock! That's our favorite fj technique. Kudos! [Cheers]

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links