Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Theresa's toes get creamed!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Theresa's toes get creamed!
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My MILF-y, yoga-loving and very fit 51-year old friend Theresa finally let me cum on her amazing, long "finger toes" during my visit to her area (I've been asking to do so for the five years I've known her). It happened in her car in her garage while her teenage daughter was busy upstairs. I was unprepared and excited, so half the shots I got came out blurry. Here's a few decent ones...
[IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG] [IMG]  - [/IMG]

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lotta pent up frustration released huh!? Nicely done! and she has great milf feet!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet and toenails are gorgeous and they needed that nice load of cum! Great pics!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking toes.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you get to do another shoot with her! Those toes look like they could do some damage [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob82
Board Regular
Member # 13451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob82   Email footjob82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot! I'd love to see more of her feet
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemme tell you this, well worth the wait! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthonyl
Board Regular
Member # 31614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthonyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job, ha is she married?
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet. Great pics.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anthonyl, she is not currently married (divorced).

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I will definitely be asking (begging?) for more photos next time I see her.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthonyl
Board Regular
Member # 31614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthonyl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she refuses we'll all sign a petition! MILF types have always been my favorites when it comes to feet because of an experience when I was younger. How did feet come up between the two of you?
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has absolutely divine toes man

But it looks like you've just jacked off onto a printed out picture of hot toes.

[ April 25, 2012, 05:49 AM: Message edited by: Rae124 ]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 5 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
it looks like you've just jacked off onto a printed out picture of hot toes.

Now that you mention it...
-hyp, now dubious after close examination & comparison...

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links