Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » fans email turns me on

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fans email turns me on
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Brian

Well let me tell you about the day I spent in Your Panties

mmmmmmm my morning started out like every morning I woke up (nude) went and got a cup of coffee

As I sat in front of my laptop reading my emails I got very very horny (yes I rubbed myself just a little bit as my clit tingled and my pussy got damp) I had a great idea!!!! I slipped your white cotton panties on and went back to my laptop

mmmmmmmmmm I felt so horny knowing your panties were clinching my Hot pussy as I sipped my coffee and teased my little pussy for awhile

It was time to start my day

I put on my jeans and T-shirt and went to the post office there was a package from another member who sent me some gifts too I was very very turned on and your panties were feeling so good on me........... I then went to the grocery store grabbed a carriage and strutted around while I shopped I couldn't stop thinking about how much your going to enjoy these I felt myself get very very wet and fantasized about you following my thru the store as I strutted my MILF ASS around.... upon checking out I had a sexy young guy bagging my groceries he kept looking at me with those "I SO WANT TO FUCK YOU EYES" mmmm he was cute but young......MMMMMMM I been told I am a Milf....(Am I now becoming a COUGAR!!!).

I bet he had a big dick though......... something's a woman can just tell ......... mmmmmmmmmmm and I was so ready to get fucked too . but he had to work....still your panties were riding up high in my hot wet pussy!!! I could feel my swollen pussy lips escaping and wrapping the cotton panties

I went home and put away my groceries and your panties were riding up ever higher as I bent over and stretched up high .......... such a major turn on!!!

then as I was extremely wet and turned on I did your photo set!!!

I hope you like them babe

kisses

Lisa
http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust/main.htm

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to blast on your soles so bad
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love pic #2 mash your sexy soles in my face while i fuck you MMMMMMM!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
i want to blast on your soles so bad

well dont just sit there Cum and get em babe

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
I love pic #2 mash your sexy soles in my face while i fuck you MMMMMMM!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmm id have ytour face all sweaty from my heat babe

--------------------
 -

macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How I wish I could be thOse panties - luv you darling awesome as ever
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by macamar:
How I wish I could be thOse panties - luv you darling awesome as ever

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ill pull you in so tightly and SMOTHER you!!!

--------------------
 -

Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have followed you to your car lisa and given you a good fuck right in your back seat. mmm iam soo hard now
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

mmmm now that sounds fun

--------------------
 -

Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it would I bet we would put on A great show
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links