Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cuddle me .........then Fuck Me!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cuddle me .........then Fuck Me!!!
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Lover
I just got out of the hot shower and im ready to relax

Wearing that sweet Jade Green satin robe you bought me
and nothing else
cum snuggle on the couch with me
theres a scary ZOMBIE movie on
and I want you to keep me warm and safe....
Itll be hard to resist reaching around and holding you tight
as you rub my big tits and plump juicy Ass
then slowly petting my freshly shaved.....Smooth Pussy
mmmmmmmmm baby you know we are in for a hot night
cum with me
xoxo,

lisa
http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust/main.htm
 -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Denny
Loyal Member
Member # 24679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denny   Author's Homepage   Email Denny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm that sounds like a a lot of fun! Love that 5th picture, your soles look so tasty among other things. [Big Grin]
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cum get some babe we can tease and please during the commercials (giggles)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Denny
Loyal Member
Member # 24679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denny   Author's Homepage   Email Denny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm, oh I think I'd lose track of movie if you were sitting next to me dressed like that. Although I would love to play tease and please with you [Big Grin]
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

mmmmm denny your turning me on babe

--------------------
 -

XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to snuggle with you in that slippery satin! Wonder how it would feel to tickle you through the material?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i came in and saw u like that i think i would just turn the movie off [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by XODLIRV:
I would love to snuggle with you in that slippery satin! Wonder how it would feel to tickle you through the material?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i do know as i moved around in it the sliky material was tickling my hard nipples and other spots cum try me babe [Drool]

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Cloyster:
If i came in and saw u like that i think i would just turn the movie off [Mmm]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm we could make our own Movie Hows that sound

--------------------
 -

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to cuddle you in that satin robe and some tan nylon thigh-highs, and have fun tickling you through the different fabrics and on your bare skin! How's that sound?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by XODLIRV:
I'd love to cuddle you in that satin robe and some tan nylon thigh-highs, and have fun tickling you through the different fabrics and on your bare skin! How's that sound?

mmmmm sounds very erotic babe

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links