Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » She tickles my cockhead with her toes until I explode

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She tickles my cockhead with her toes until I explode
Soloso
Loyal Member
Member # 40590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soloso   Author's Homepage   Email Soloso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if you have ever experienced that or if you might enjoy it... But for me this was just incredible. Tina tickles my rockhard swollen cockhead with her big and second toe for over two minutes until I literally explode. Just from that without any jerking by hand or something...

-

--------------------
Soloso - Soo lovely soles
http://www.clips4sale.com/39420

Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish89
Major Player
Member # 16245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish89   Email footfetish89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice shoot lol
Posts: 122 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] Heck yeah!! i have always thought that women's feet are ticklish but they can get their revenge just by doing what she did too you.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Geezer
Elite Trooper
Member # 44594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Geezer   Email The Geezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Joint] Hot stuff... I can empathize those times where it's difficult to hold out. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 331 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shot. I like it when I get a girl to do that for me too. The end results, if she has a good technique, can be mind blowing.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome bro! Probably wouldn't last to long myself.
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she knows where to tickle!!!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks incredible!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links