Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Under Ms Simpsons Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Under Ms Simpsons Feet
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Ms Simpson has been having some issues out of Shawns department again and calls him into her office. After a stern reprimand she makes him take off her shoes and lie on the floor. She proceeds to use her soles and toes to tease his cock and belittle him. She then wraps her feet around his cock and forces him to cum all over them. After her feet are covered in his cum she tells him his performance better improve while toying with his sensitive cock.

Now On WWW.Clips4sale.com/29829

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet and great cumshot!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It definitely looks like a nice place to be. Under her feet I mean.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's too sexy! Too sexy!!! [Smile] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links