Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala's Oiled Footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala's Oiled Footjob
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantamq:
I can only not begin to imagine what was on your mind as this was occuring [Tongue]

Well, this was just the first we filmed. I haven't filmed an FJ video in about a year, so I was concentrating on trying to get the shot holding the camera in hand for POV perspective rather than a stationary tripod. That of course doesn't speed things along. After a while as her legs were getting tired and sore I start getting yelled at, "HURRY UP AND CUM DAMMIT!!!" As if that was supposed to speed along the process. [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] Also a neighbor was blasting ABBA outside her apartment to purposely annoy another neighbor that pissed that neighbor off the night before for being loud. We both hate ABBA and the music selection sounded as if it was playing in the bedroom further slowing the process. [Laugh]

Strangely enough the music couldn't be heard in the clip.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purchased this clip yesterday and damn what a HOT clip!! First I just LOVE that colored french pedicure that Lala has on and it just looks so much better around a cock [Tongue] For this being her first on-camera footjob, she had some great skills!

Awesome clip Brad Pitt standin & Lala!! Can't wait to see those sexy feet get more practice!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naah2
Board Regular
Member # 41194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for naah2   Email naah2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Words cant express my emotions now!!!!! SO FREAKIN HOT!!!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know if you guys keep say all these nice things I just might have to make some more clips geez! [Blush]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IM NEXT!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonluvwrinkledsoles
Major Player
Member # 44824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonluvwrinkledsoles   Author's Homepage   Email jonluvwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want footjob with LALa [Wink]
Posts: 109 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala, just know that you'd make a PERFECT feet!!! I'd play with you and your feet and then some!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEjerX
Elite Trooper
Member # 48925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEjerX   Email SOLEjerX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant PERFECT wife, Honey!!! LOL [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]
Posts: 440 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links