Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Cumming inside her nylon stockings and leaving a gallon of sperm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cumming inside her nylon stockings and leaving a gallon of sperm
Soloso
Loyal Member
Member # 40590

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Soloso   Author's Homepage   Email Soloso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just about perfect to fuck her feet like that and rubbing my cock between her soft sole and the sheer nylon. Made me cum so hard...

-

--------------------
Soloso - Soo lovely soles
http://www.clips4sale.com/39420

Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really sexy clip! Great soles too!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great clip!!!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is HOTT!! I bet the sensation between the nylon and her soft soles is absolutely amazing!!! I've only seen a couple of these style clips and surprised more aren't done! Very HOT!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is killer. Also surprised something this hot is not done more often. My thoughts are doing this move with my fav Janet Mason on her small arches. That has to be an incredible feeling in those nylons.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bikeguy14
Board Regular
Member # 26916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bikeguy14   Email bikeguy14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing! I bet this was incredible!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favourite fj's is where the guy lays on his back while she either stands or sits above wearing stockings with a hole in the bottom,puts his cock inside the hole & rubs his cock back & forth with her sole until he explodes but have only seen a couple online if that.

[ July 06, 2012, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soloso
Loyal Member
Member # 40590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soloso   Author's Homepage   Email Soloso   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
That is HOTT!! I bet the sensation between the nylon and her soft soles is absolutely amazing!!! I've only seen a couple of these style clips and surprised more aren't done! Very HOT!

Oh I definitely want to do more of that kind [Big Grin]
Cause, yes, the sensation was CUMBLASTING!!!

--------------------
Soloso - Soo lovely soles
http://www.clips4sale.com/39420

Posts: 80 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhtluvr
Board Regular
Member # 44200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhtluvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great vid! feel free to do it again and again - maybe with some reinforced heel & toe stockings
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links