Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Dinner is served!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dinner is served!!!
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Lover!!!

WelCUM Back

Im having so much fun being on display for you on the kitchen table

mmmmmmm breakfast ,lunch,dinner and dessert all wrapped up in one dish

ooooh yeah Im an ALL YOU CAN EAT GIRL!!!

I love it and wont stop you

My Big TITS Love you staring at them

My Juicy Ass is begging for your face to be buried deep inside

and for all you Naughty NAUGHTY BOYS
my silky feet await your toungue and your hard cock
then...........
I slipped my Lace Thong to the side exposing my hot Juicy Pussy

Cum On Baby you know you want a Taste of me

110 Naughty Photos!!!!

Kisses

Lisa
http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust/
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely like to meet you in person and have my way with you from head to toe!!! Awesome post!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah! Sounds like fun to me.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Butta Butta:
I would definitely like to meet you in person and have my way with you from head to toe!!! Awesome post!

thank you sweetheart sounds like some hot fun!!!! [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Cloyster:
Hell yeah! Sounds like fun to me.

cum get some sugar!!!

--------------------
 -

SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what time can I cum over?
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hows around 12 sound(giggles)

--------------------
 -

SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats perfect.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

(giggles) oooooooh i cant wait !!!!!

--------------------
 -

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would do things to you!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

mmmmmmmm id love to hear it baby

--------------------
 -

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty, sexy and hot like always
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture this.. I'm behind u... I want to place my hands where those tattoos reside, and with FULL thrusts.. bring u towards me, over & over & over... I think u get the point... Yeah baby... [Wink]

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to fuck your soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by FootD8r:
Picture this.. I'm behind u... I want to place my hands where those tattoos reside, and with FULL thrusts.. bring u towards me, over & over & over... I think u get the point... Yeah baby... [Wink]

sounds so hot babe

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links