Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Paige's Footjob Video(Size 11 Feet)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paige's Footjob Video(Size 11 Feet)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So finally decided to release a Footjob video with Paige.I love her feet and she certainly knows how to use them.I never planned to release any of the videos but I figured might as well.I was lucky enough to get a few footjobs from her.We tried a bunch of different poses but she has solejob technique that is second to none and I am a sole man.She does this grip where she has you locked in and you are just done.I could only last a couple mins everytime she did it lol.Her feet are so flexible that she can really grip you up and use her toes or soles to get you off.She is definitely has 1 in a million feet.

I have the footjob in HD and standard definition on my clipstore.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

Here are a few pictures.
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ July 06, 2012, 05:52 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was my personal favorite of the ladies you have on your site. Guess you were sitting on this goldmine until she stopped working with you?

Oh, and curses to you for turning of the sample preview on your c4s site on this particular clip!!!! [Mad] [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol ahahahahahahhahaha

I was definitely going to release a video.

The main issue was that I didn't want to edit it and I didn't know how I wanted to put it together.There are alot of different parts/videos.Handling the camera while filming a fj wasn't that easy.I dont know why I didn't put it on the tripod lol.

I also didn't want xrated stuff on my clipstore but at the end of the day I was like fuck it.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FJs were the specialty on my old site and I rarely used a tripod on those as I usually shot them from my POV to make the view feel as if it was them in my place. Introducing this to the new site with Lala has of course made these the most popular clips there (no surprise) and will probably become the largest focus on our clips4sale and the picture sets will remain straight up public foot modeling with guests joining in. Shooting those are lots of fun, but actually have the least amount of return for the time and effort put into them.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope this is the "opening of the floodgates" [Big Grin]

Fuckin' awesome FJ technique she has! Not to mention killer soles!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Thank you ddash!!! Long overdue!!! Now show me FJ's of Victoria and I can die a happy man! [Wink]
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

@ Blue-Yes,she has some of the greatest feet of all time.

@Footboi-ahahaahahah,I wish man.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
@ Blue-Yes,she has some of the greatest feet of all time.

@Footboi-ahahaahahah,I wish man.

Oh ddash I'm sure you can work your foot magic on her! [Wink] lol
yakuzaBoss
Loyal Member
Member # 43212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yakuzaBoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're lucky man! totally amazing feet
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 92 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most amazing of all time is right!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.
Yes,I was very lucky.

Her feet are so huge in person and I love that she can get her feet so damn stinky.when I first met her she said that she wore flats that made her feet stink but I thought she was just saying that.

Boy,was I wrong lol and I was addicted to burying my face in her Size 11 soles.

Her feet are magical and her toes are about 3 inches long and she knows how to use them.

I only lasted about 3mins during our first footjob.

On our 2nd shoot I got another footjob and 15 mins later I was begging to get another,which she was happy to do.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links