Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Sexy Wifes Feet on my cock! (A MUST SEE) Please Comment!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Wifes Feet on my cock! (A MUST SEE) Please Comment!!
FootFun23
Board Regular
Member # 44884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFun23   Email FootFun23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COMMENT ALOT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE MORE OF?? THANKS

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ June 29, 2012, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: FootFun23 ]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronnpoe
Loyal Member
Member # 27692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronnpoe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic!! Love that piercing too!!!
Posts: 98 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She don't fuck around at all! Great Pics, especially that 2nd to last one!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, talk about putting it all out on front street!

She is obviously very sexy, and knows how to show it all off too....just so hot!

Her soles look great!

And the pic from the right...of her sexy body on all fours, OMG...f**king hot!! How were you able to take that pic without tossing it aside to mount her?!!

And welcome to the board. Hope to see more of her sexy self.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sach
Board Regular
Member # 13369

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sach   Email Sach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife is HOT! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFun23
Board Regular
Member # 44884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFun23   Email FootFun23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Much
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are some AMAZING pictures man! Super hot! Your wife is incredible man, with all due respect. Keep the pictures comming!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice....post more
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm thick sexy cock extremely cute feet and a sweet pussy looks so inviting with a smile to wet my panties over mmmm mmmm mmmmmm!!!!

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
irishfootguy84
Major Player
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootguy84   Email irishfootguy84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man...those are some smokin hawt pics! Would love to see more of those hawt soles!
Posts: 108 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purple toes: Check
Clit piercing: Check
Vibrating toy: Check
Footjob: Check
Jack In the Box afteward: Double check.

I like her naughty bits a lot. I think she'd look great oiled up head to toe, so I'll put in a request for that.

Thanks and welcome to the forum.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, lucky man you are. My compliments to the lady. She is hot, sexy from head to pretty toes. [Drool] [Hump] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes such sexy soles she has, congrats!!! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Holiday Girls Feet
Major Player
Member # 44418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holiday Girls Feet   Email Holiday Girls Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it how you've included a pic of her face! That just makes it so much sexier that we actually know what she looks like!!!
Posts: 117 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links