Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala High Heels and Hose Footjob (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala High Heels and Hose Footjob
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a statuesque beauty in stockings and high heel sandals and she's all legs. Lala wanted to do this one dressed appropriately so for you hose fans.

9 minute clip is up in the store now!

-

A few still shots as well!
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow talk about a great way to wake up this morning! Muy bueno! Mas Poe favor
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW...this is another fantastic LALA footjob.

something like a footjob with dirty feet is possible??

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by simone:

I like the way you think! I'll make sure that request becomes a reality.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Yesssss!!!!Many thanks LeDaemon...i will wait your videos asap :-)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, how in the hell did I miss this post? She looks stunning. I actually enjoy a good shoejob prior to the footjob. I find it a tease, like the soft feet are right there, but I don't have them yet. And my friend, that last cummy sole shot with the stockings on is MONEY!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, like a Jackson Pollack painting I made her soles my canvas to create a fine work of abstract expressionist art. I believe she tossed them directly into the rubbish bin afterwards if anyone is into the Ashcan School movement.

See, that art degree went to good use ma. [Laugh]

--------------------

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok this was definitely one of my favorites so far!

And I'm down with a dirty sole foot job, lets go bare footing!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Hi love you Lala!!
Enjoy your barefooting walk and then drive me crazy with your dirty soles footjob!!

Kissess

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

I think I better drink plenty of liquids to get rehydrated before we do the "dirty foot" footjob. [Laugh]

--------------------

Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

good rehydratation for a big shot on her dirty soles? ;-)
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LD He wants them dirty so them means YOU CAN NOT LICK THEM CLEAN!

nan-nan-a nan-na [Nana]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pics are so fucking hot! The outfit on lala is to die for. I wouldda been lucky to make a 2 minute clip here, let alone the 9 that the legendary LeDaemon pulled off. The picture set would have been 3 pics. Pic 4 & 5 would have caused 7 pretty much instantaniously. :lol:

You're one Sexy Woman Ms. Lala!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
LD He wants them dirty so them means YOU CAN NOT LICK THEM CLEAN!

nan-nan-a nan-na [Nana]

This correct..I want to see your feet very dirty [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links