Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Shy Sindys First Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shy Sindys First Footjob
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[img] http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts009/29829/clip_images/Shy-Sindy%27s-First-Footjob.gif [/img]

Shy 19 yr old Sindy had never given a footjob before and really wanted to try it with you. She shyly gets your cock hard with her tiny hands then begins stroking you with her virgin soles. Her tiny feet on your shaft feel heavenly but before you can cum her poor legs get tired. Still wanting to feel your cum on her feet Sindy finishes you off with her hands and makes you cum all over her soles. The feel of your hot jizz on her soles make Sindy smile shyly and show off her success.

New On WWW.Clips4sale.com/29829

[ July 15, 2012, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyfeetlover
Loyal Member
Member # 31770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyfeetlover   Email gypsyfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why-oh-why finishing with her hands?

this a total turn-off for many footluvers

otherwise she is very hot and it could have been a super clip

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff JWTies !!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
(@gypsyfeetlover - it's better than finishing with HIS hands...lol)

Looks like a fun time to me. I love your taste in petite women.

I prefer no hands at all just her feet, when it comes to footjobs otherwise i might aswell watch guys masturbating or handjob videos which is not my thing.
It's called a "Footjob" for a reason otherwise it should be stated fj/jack off finish or footjob/handjob finish, that let's us know whether to bother watching or not.If the guy can't get off from her feet & has to have her or himself jerk off he obvioulsy isn't into feet so why even waste time making a fj video

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyfeetlover
Loyal Member
Member # 31770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyfeetlover   Email gypsyfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
(@gypsyfeetlover - it's better than finishing with HIS hands...lol)

Looks like a fun time to me. I love your taste in petite women.

I prefer no hands at all just her feet, when it comes to footjobs otherwise i might aswell watch guys masturbating or handjob videos which is not my thing.
It's called a "Footjob" for a reason otherwise it should be stated fj/jack off finish or footjob/handjob finish, that let's us know whether to bother watching or not.If the guy can't get off from her feet & has to have her or himself jerk off he obvioulsy isn't into feet so why even waste time making a fj video

couldn't have summed up better
Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JWTies must be laughing right now. he's getting foot action from hot models and you clowns are on here whining
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links