Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Such a turn on

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Such a turn on
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The attached pic was taken one night that my wife and I had rented a hotel room. After shooting my load all over her shoes, stockings, and feet, we left the hotel like this, with the cum still on her shoes and such.

While no additional pics to share, sorry, since this original time, the Mrs has really gotten into allowing me to cum on her shoes before we go out somewhere. She has given me a shoejob 2 times recently where I came on her shoes then we left to go out for the night. Each of the pairs of shoes were very strappy platform wedges, one black, one neutral color. The only thing she has done before we go out is to wipe some of the 'goopy' parts in or off.
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1924994319/IMAG0124.jpg

This is such a turn on.

Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap that's a big mess! I'd love to clean that off my wife's feet!
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links