Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala and Nettie dual footjob/worship (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala and Nettie dual footjob/worship
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LaDaemon - You're the man for getting both of these beauties in a shoot! Great pics!!
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOD DAMN LD!! [Eek!] Just when I thought you couldn't top your last video you come out with all the stops on this one! WOW! [Cheers] So I have to ask you now, is that what a slice of heaven feels like?! You lucky SOB!! LOL
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:
LaDaemon - You're the man for getting both of these beauties in a shoot! Great pics!!

LD does not get the credit. I convinced Nettie to do the clip with me. Lol he was just in the right place at the right time!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Mason:
(Aside from the Pabst Blue Ribbon, that is...)

Can I get an "AMEN" my brothers? [Laugh]
Y'all. Leave my beer alone. Why does everybody have to make fun of my beer.
And LD stop calling it hipster beer. I'm not a Hipster I don't care what people say. I'm too old to even know what that means. A hippy yes! Hipster NO!

Ok steppjng off my soap box now! Hehe

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epic set! Left me speachless
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup... Texas just became THE place to be in the good ol' US of A! [Smile]
I'd need just 5 mins with those tootsies! [Big Grin] [Thud]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:

LD does not get the credit. I convinced Nettie to do the clip with me. Lol he was just in the right place at the right time!
There she goes trying to hurt my street cred again. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used "bald headed yogurt slinger" on my wife yesterday (double entendre). She laughed her ass off.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet Mary Jee-Zus LD you da man! Lala & Nettie are a deadly combination but wow their toes look so erotic wrapped around ur "Bald headed yorgurt slinger" is too much to handle! knowing me & my one eyed tan snake we would go to work on their soles! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muscle of Love
Tube Snake
Trouser Trout
Moisture Missle
One Eyed Clown
The Salami
Meat Thermometer
Beef Bayonet
Wedding Tackle
Tonsil Tickler
Baby Arm
Main Vein
Mr. Happy
Captain Winky
John Thomas
Frank and Beans

Could go on all day...

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PiqCeLEmM

Bondo's song in its original context... [Big Grin]

--------------------

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Lol you guys are killing me. Cant we just call it a "dick"?

--------------------
 -

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhot!! [Hop]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud] Oh My FUCKING Gosh!!!! [Thud]

How'd you..... I mean when.... Ah.... Who... [Confused]

LD.... Very Inspirational.... I gotta do dat [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

For FootLongsub Zero...

-

CLEAR!!!

Feeling better buddy? [Laugh]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links