Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » cum to bed baby (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: cum to bed baby
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby....Cum to Bed!!!

I have that new outfit on you got me

I am so horny wearing it and showing off for you

mmmmm baby i love how your staring at me

with that "I am going to fuck you silly" look in your eyes!!!

It drives me wild when i see that look

my pussy is tingling with excitment

mmmmmmmmmm baby tell me what your planning to do to me

i want you sooooooo bad right now!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm

make me your Naughty Slut

and

cum all over my feet!!!

kisses

Lisa

http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust/
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh damn, I would bury my face in your ass, madam. Thanks again for the lovely pics [Smile]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm thanks for looking!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got room for me in that bed? And I promise to cum on more then just your feet
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
Got room for me in that bed? And I promise to cum on more then just your feet

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah baby theres always room

--------------------
 -

paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to worship that amazing ass and those sexy size 6's!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops I was so distracted by that ass, I forgot about those delicious tits! I would devour those funbags! You are one sexy lady Ms. Lust
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by paintedtoesluver:
Oops I was so distracted by that ass, I forgot about those delicious tits! I would devour those funbags! You are one sexy lady Ms. Lust

thank you babe you are always so sweet to me
kisses
Lisa

--------------------
 -

Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you on twitter or facebook hun?
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
are you on twitter or facebook hun?

no sorry babe im not But......... you can play with me at http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust/
(giggles)

--------------------
 -

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will lick you all over from head to toes before going inside you! I'm hard for you, lisalust!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
I will lick you all over from head to toes before going inside you! I'm hard for you, lisalust!

mmmmmmmm baby getting licked from head to toe with a long stop in the middle makes me so wet!!!

--------------------
 -

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have plenty of cum for you.lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I have plenty of cum for you.lol

well you cant keep it all for yourself cum give me some!!!!

--------------------
 -

Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

i would give you a cum bath then lick every inch of your body clean lisa
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links