Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala's Fishnet Footjob (updated 7/28/12 with blooper FJ clip on page 2) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala's Fishnet Footjob (updated 7/28/12 with blooper FJ clip on page 2)
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleSearching:
Pointed purple toes with toe rings?? Fukyeah!! [Big Grin] Love that ever-devious smile, too...

Yeah, the trademark smile. I sometimes remind her to put it on with extra cheese. [Laugh]

There was a request for a FJ with black flats by a member on either this board or the Pad where it will finish with a load shot in her shoes and then she slips them on. Well, she bought a new pair of cheap flats just for that. It'll be interesting to see if she can still put on the smile after that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
PM me when you're in my neck of the woods and we'll squeeze in a fj and a shoot!

Throw in some ball squishing and I am in!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
PM me when you're in my neck of the woods and we'll squeeze in a fj and a shoot!

Patrick

oooooo balls are my specaility! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Patrick

oooooo balls are my specaility! [Big Grin]
Be careful what you wish for. I thought she had cracked the huevos and scrambled them one time. A couple days later they were as right as rain!

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Ok, I had to share this bit we cut from the clip. This is the type of behind the scenes stuff that happens when we film this stuff that makes a 10 minute FJ clip take 45 minutes to shoot. Your illusions of a sexy time are shattered!

This is on a private link on YouTube so it will probably be killed quickly as soon as their watchdogs find it. Watch while you can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X84__xLURA&feature=youtu.be

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only with those feet jacking away could you still stay hard while laughing your ass of eh? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Be careful what you wish for. I thought she had cracked the huevos and scrambled them one time. A couple days later they were as right as rain!

I think Lala just read this and told you to stop being a bitch and suck it up. [Laugh]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
quote:

I think Lala just read this and told you to stop being a bitch and suck it up. [Laugh]

Patrick

[Nut Kick] Well this is definitely delaying any ballbusting videos we've had requested. [Laugh]

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Those are some very sexy fishnets!! And as soon as I saw that it had those holes in it, I was hoping Lala would trap you in them between her sole and the fishnet...and sure enough [Big Grin] Bet that felt quite nice!

quote:

There was a request for a FJ with black flats by a member on either this board or the Pad where it will finish with a load shot in her shoes and then she slips them on. Well, she bought a new pair of cheap flats just for that. It'll be interesting to see if she can still put on the smile after that. [Big Grin]

That'll be hot! Can't wait to see/hear her reaction as soon as she slips them on! lol
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Patrick

[Nut Kick] Well this is definitely delaying any ballbusting videos we've had requested. [Laugh]
LD- SUCK IT UP!
And I'm pretty the ball busting clip is schduled to be shot this week!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] THIS WEEK? Awesome. I just got back from vacation and was hoping I hadn't missed it's premiere. Looks like the timing will work out perfectly. Go back tomorrow, get back to the shitty ol grind but before it can get me down, Lala will be doin' some kicking and providing more amazing stuff to look forward too. Ballbusting on the brain now, I'm off to go see if the Wife's in the mood to do a number on the ol' Baby's arm in a Boxing glove. You Rock Lala!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

They do too smell! FRESH! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala you have the most lithe limbs ever.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links