Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » im so horny right now!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: im so horny right now!!!
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Boys!!!

I love pink

I mean I REALLY LOVE PINK!!!!

I am so friggin wet for you

I slip my soaked panties to the side and give you alot of sweet upclose pussy shots!!!

so close you can taste it

mm baby slip that hard cock in slow and deep as my wet walls clinch your shaft so tight

see how wet I am for your thick meat

FILL ME UP BABY

my Mature Puffy lips are spread wide wanting you

and im so hot and pink

cum get some babe

kisses

Lisa

http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust/
 -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wwould spend hours liking your sweet pussy and feet lisa. yum yum i want me some [Jerkoff]
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
i wwould spend hours liking your sweet pussy and feet lisa. yum yum i want me some [Jerkoff]

[Mmm]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelegend
Board Regular
Member # 45026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelegend   Email solelegend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa you've got me hard
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would hump you over and over again until I,m rubbed raw.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, that first pic gets me rock hard, just want to dive in dick first [Smile]

Thanks for the pics, ma'am!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think you got everyone here hard Lisa *blush*
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by solelegend:
Lisa you've got me hard

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do i really babe?

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I would hump you over and over again until I,m rubbed raw.

sounds like a fun time!!!

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
Damn, that first pic gets me rock hard, just want to dive in dick first [Smile]

Thanks for the pics, ma'am!

oooooh yes baby cum get some!!!

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by warsaw:
Think you got everyone here hard Lisa *blush*

hahaha its a party!!!!

--------------------
 -

macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 2nd pic exactly as I like it - would love to pull your hands behind your back tie them to your feet spread your as cheeks and give that sweet asshole of yours all the loving it deserves and then some super hard fucking - turn you around on your back with your dripping wet pussy ready for the pounding of its life as I enter you and suck on your toes at the same time - end with you cleanIng my dick for me with your mouth
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by macamar:
The 2nd pic exactly as I like it - would love to pull your hands behind your back tie them to your feet spread your as cheeks and give that sweet asshole of yours all the loving it deserves and then some super hard fucking - turn you around on your back with your dripping wet pussy ready for the pounding of its life as I enter you and suck on your toes at the same time - end with you cleanIng my dick for me with your mouth

mmmmmmmmmm ok im so frigging wet right now after imagining you doing all that to me my clit is hard and pulsating thanks babe now i need to get my vibe and fix this situation

--------------------
 -

Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would burry my in your ass and give both holes a good tougue lickIng
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I'm rock hard.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links