Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » More Foot Fun with my Wife. 7-30

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Foot Fun with my Wife. 7-30
FootFun23
Board Regular
Member # 44884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFun23   Email FootFun23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ July 31, 2012, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: FootFun23 ]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing pics of your wife's feet and pussy with us.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing you meant carpool? [Big Grin]

Well done! I like her soles in that last pic.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imjustamodernguy
Board Regular
Member # 44770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imjustamodernguy   Email imjustamodernguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful woman, perfect feet, and unbelievably cute pussy. You're a lucky man.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not what I pictured, but actually better. Very hot, you should be proud. Now get in there
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkitoes
Major Player
Member # 44963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkitoes   Email Nikkitoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mm those are fantastic feet and a beautiful pussy [Big Grin] thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Nicole and I would like to see your tribute videos! Please send them over to p0pcornz@hotmail.com

Posts: 228 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like a great deal of fun to be married too! Phenominal Pics! Every Single One of Them, Phenominal!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her piercing took me over the edge man!!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mk11295   Email mk11295   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW that's a beautiful pussy. I bet it tastes so sweet when excited. Awesome soles too !!! Keep the pics coming. Would love to see more!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Footfun, looks like you did have tons of fun. beautiful kitty and toes. More pics please
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one gorgeous, sexy lady!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shit and naughty!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFun23
Board Regular
Member # 44884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFun23   Email FootFun23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just posted another pic
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with mk11295 on this one. I love her feet, but wow, what a yummy looking pussy.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links