Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Fiona's First Ballbusting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fiona's First Ballbusting
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I always thought I was too nice to do ball busting - that I didn't have it in me. I'm definitely more about pleasure than I am about pain but I can understand that intensity that comes from pain.

Well, along comes a fan with a ballbusting fetish. He came over to shoot with me this past weekend and as we were talking I asked him what he was specifically into and he told me.

I was like, what the hell, I'll give it a shot. And so I started kicking him in the nuts. To be honest the feeling was kind of addicting!

Check out the clip here:
Kicked In The Nuts

-

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch looks painful. I wonder how much pain the man can take and still enjoy it?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So all I need to do is come over and you'll do it again?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Ouch looks painful. I wonder how much pain the man can take and still enjoy it?

I'm sure it was painful for him but he loved it. I'm hoping to find out just how much he can take [Smile]

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
So all I need to do is come over and you'll do it again?

Patrick

In a heartbeat.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links