Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala Black Flats Shoejob/Footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala Black Flats Shoejob/Footjob
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon... how could you two time Wu's like that? Posting somewhere else first?! [Cry]

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha. It was a more trample oriented site which I used to be quite active in years ago but had been there maybe once or twice in the last couple of years. Just so happened my wife was watching that Big Brother on tv and I saw that Britney chick on there. She's hot and I was like "Fuck that chick looks familiar". So the Wife is like "Yeah, she was in season 12 or whatever.." and I was thinkin' to myself "no that's not it, as I never really watched the show, although I have caught a few episodes with her over the years because she watches them all regligiously. However, I knew her from somewhere else...So I googled her and sure enough, like my wife said, she was on the show in a prior season, and in that season she did some massage type trampling to one of the other contestants which at the time I'm sure made the rounds on the trample sites. THAT's where I remembered her from, so I wanted to see that video again, and put in a request over there and sure enough not only the clip I had remembered but 3 others of her trampling buddy in the same season were posted up in less than 24 hours. While I was there, the top post happened to be good ol LD breaking the news of this clip which I thought was awesome and cool as hell so I figured I'd spread the word in case he and Lala were "busy".

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
24-7
did some ball busting today. And I think I liked it WAY too much! Keep a look out for the clip!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] I'm on the lookout!!!! Can't wait to see how it all went down and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Maybe if someday if the stars are aligned and the situation and circumstances are right you'll do some ballbusting and I'll find myself IN the Clip. [Smile] Here's to Hoping...In the meantime my eyes are peeled waiting for this Blockbuster or maybe Cockbuster would be a better term, to be released. Batman, Spidey, Superman, Expendables, they can all eat their freakin' hearts out, The Summer's Biggest Action Extravaganza on my Radar appears to be right arond the corner. Can't Wait! [Cheers]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite lala clip!

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostinthought
Board Regular
Member # 44961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostinthought   Email lostinthought   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize that I had thing for flats until now...
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NickAXE01
Board Regular
Member # 51154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NickAXE01   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you give me the link of the video? Thank you.

--------------------
hh

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck. Those soles and toes and awesome. I'd pay good money to have those babies round my cock [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some beautiful shots, must have been an awesome experience. [Cheers] i'd like to be next.

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NickAXE01
Board Regular
Member # 51154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NickAXE01   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where I can see the video?

--------------------
hh

Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links