Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Footsex (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Footsex
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theboy:
That second picture is from my wife Su. It was posted some time ago, and we have seen it reposted a few times since. We might share more if there is a demand.

Well, your wife has absolutely gorgeous soles and toes, and I'm glad you get to have them! What size are her feet, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks very much for the information, by the way.

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theboy, do you mean that incredible pic of soles on the coffee table completely drenched in cum?

-

If so, that is one of the most incredible pics I have ever seen... I truly mean that. I would love to see more like that one!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the one, Soledaddy. They are the softest size sixes imaginable, and she prefers to wear her nails longer (she says it's an asian thing). All of that cum was due to her teasing me and not allowing me to shoot for a week. We made a video along with shooting those pics, although it didn't turn out as well as we had hoped. I will see if she is willing to do some more cummy sole pics. Soon.
Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I figured I would cash in on our resurgent popularity. Here are a couple of screen captures from the video that was shot along with the previously posted pics of the aftermath. I named them "work in progress".

-

-

Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman299
Board Regular
Member # 43680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman299   Email footman299   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@theboy These are very awesome pics. Love your wifes nails. Can you post the video?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice I made the list ! Me and candy...good ol days!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theboy, could you upload the video. It doesn't look like it turned out that bad at all!
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm...he's wanting you to pay for it...nice soles though...

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Umm...okay. Does he have a clip store I don't know about? If not, I'd love to hear it from him, thanks.
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

We appreciate the positive response. We do not have a clips store...yet. Even if we did, that video would never be posted there, or anywhere else. Su is fairly high profile in the public sector in our area, and her face is shown throughout the vid. As I mentioned in some previous posts, we really would like to put a site together, but haven't had the time. The feedback from folks here recently has inspired us to rethink it.
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

quote:
Originally posted by theboy:
We appreciate the positive response. We do not have a clips store...yet. Even if we did, that video would never be posted there, or anywhere else. Su is fairly high profile in the public sector in our area, and her face is shown throughout the vid. As I mentioned in some previous posts, we really would like to put a site together, but haven't had the time. The feedback from folks here recently has inspired us to rethink it.

Well your not posting the video is an understandable move on your part. No one wants to endanger your real world lives just for some smut. I definitely hope your two do reconsider a site. I know it would be appreciated by more than just a few of us supporters.
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much for posting some real gems!!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So glad someone brought this thread back into light or I'd of missed it! Lets just say it really made something stir in my pants and abit of pre cum emerge

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links