Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » All American Milf (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: All American Milf
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there baby
im so glad your here with me
Your All American Milf
mmmmmmmm I love my new bikini top
I feel so sexy and it holds my big Jugs so good
and
my favorite cut off shorts mmm its so loose fitting you can easily tell
I am not wearing any panties
so easy for you to slip me your hard cock
cum on baby give me what im craving
kisses
Lisa

http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust/main.htm
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa - love you and your posts
Love the pic with your wrinkled soles and the last one - would so love to take you from behind - you are a peach darling ! Keep em coming

Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm baby iwanna kiss and lick you from head to toes before i makke love to you for hours and cum all over your body. mmmmmmi want you lisa
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by macamar:
Lisa - love you and your posts
Love the pic with your wrinkled soles and the last one - would so love to take you from behind - you are a peach darling ! Keep em coming

thank you hun your sweet comments make it so much fun

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
mmmm baby iwanna kiss and lick you from head to toes before i makke love to you for hours and cum all over your body. mmmmmmi want you lisa

mmmmmmm cum and get me baby itll be a time you will NEVER FORGET

--------------------
 -

Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won't forget it either baby you will be fantasizing about the next time we meet for sure!!!
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
You won't forget it either baby you will be fantasizing about the next time we meet for sure!!!

mmmmmmm i bet i will babe

--------------------
 -

macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macamar   Email macamar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby just wanna lick your soles - be your slave and have you another me with your feet and those beautiful boobs
Posts: 218 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macamar
Major Player
Member # 17470

Baby just wanna lick your soles - be your slave and have you another me with your feet and those beautiful boobs
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh baby..I wanna tie up your feet n beat off onto your soles! [Wink] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by macamar:

mmmmmm yes yes YES!!!!

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Ohhh baby..I wanna tie up your feet n beat off onto your soles! [Wink] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

oooooooooh baby that would be incredible

--------------------
 -

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to fuck your soles so bad while you're topless
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

i would pound you from behind for hours baby just bend you over pull your shorts down and give it to you hard!!!
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
i want to fuck your soles so bad while you're topless

mmmmmmmmmmm fuck my feet hard enough to make my big tits swing baby thats how i like it

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links