Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette
Fanchette
Board Regular
Member # 45216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanchette   Author's Homepage   Email Fanchette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A winter adventure from the Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette

Sport d' hiver

Mlle Fanchette spends some holiday at a winter resort. Amongst the variety of winter sports available her most favorite is a footjob on her butler's ever willing cock!

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------
Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette

-

Posts: 27 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to blow my load on them amazing soles

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanchette
Board Regular
Member # 45216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanchette   Author's Homepage   Email Fanchette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mlle Fanchette tries a new pair of black pointy pumps:

Les escarpins

Mlle is wearing a new pair of black pointy pumps something that really puts her in the mood for a shoejob! She orders her butler to seat on a chair and the shoejob galore begins!

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------

-

Posts: 27 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanchette
Board Regular
Member # 45216

Another update from the Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette

Le visage de l’actualité

Mlle Fanchette is reading the paper resting her beautiful feet on her butler's face who is lying on the floor. The poor butler gets really excited by worshiping his mistress' feet and starts rubbing his cock on Mlle Fanchette's pantyhosed feet. His persistence is rewarded with a pantyhose footjob until completion.

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------

-

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty pink toes!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the spray awsome
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fanchette:

Une Affaire Pressante

-

That would be awesome to clean up!!! [Mmm]
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in love with these feet especially the soles

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanchette
Board Regular
Member # 45216

L' amour de loin

Mlle Fanchette likes to remind her butler the days when he had to admire her from afar... In these situations she likes to tease him, allowing him to watch her pleasure herself without being able to touch! The only thing allowed for the poor butler is to ejaculate as hard as possible in order to reach Mlle's beautiful feet with his erupting cum!

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------

-

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pictures as always guys. I love your posts. They are so real and natural. Thank you for all you do!

SoleDaddy

[ March 07, 2013, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: SoleDaddy ]

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanchette
Board Regular
Member # 45216

Siege

Mlle Fanchette has a nice evening planned for her butler. He will spend a lot of time with his face buried in his adored mistress' behinds. The devoted butler serves Mlle really well worshiping her ass and pussy licking away through Mlle's nylon pantyhose. Mlle is satisfied with her butler's performance so she rewards him with a footjob. The happy butler produces a big load all over Mlle Fanchette's pantyhose!

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------

-

Fanchette
Board Regular
Member # 45216

Le Tournedisque

Mlle Fanchette is playing some vinyl records on her old turntable. She sits on the floor, barefoot, puts on her headphones and enjoys the music. She has instructed her butler to cum on her feet whenever possible. Butler Boris is more than happy to obey his mistress' instructions. He strokes his cock until he cums on Mlle velvet soles and feet. Mlle Fanchette is happy and continues to enjoy the music...

-  -
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------

-

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck I love her soles! Great clips!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice load wish it was mine yeah
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pictures again guys! Thank you!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links