Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala's First Footjob Pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala's First Footjob Pics
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I haven't shared these on the board before, but I figured since I just rediscovered these in the inner recesses of an external HD that it would be ok now. Lala was a bit uncomfortable about the whole footjob thing and taking pics much less than shooting clips of the action. Went as far as to pull a presidential level cover up in the foot interview clip we had shot saying she would never give old LeDaemon a FJ even though she did a few times already and then within the hour after we shot that clip.

Quality on these are not so good as she shot the first couple on her phone and the others were on an old camera I had at the time. Come a long way from then.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got a nice load on the feet in the first pic. how did lala dodge your load in the last pic. super fast reflexes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
you got a nice load on the feet in the first pic. how did lala dodge your load in the last pic. super fast reflexes.

Ha, more like my bad aim probably. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smokin' hot! We'll forgive you for the coverup!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice backstory. I can't imagine Lala being the least bit shy or apprehensive about, well anything. haha. Pic number 3 and 6 are phenominal, she was obviously a toetal natural from the very start.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first of many.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pics LD!!!!!
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics mate
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] All the shots were great!!! How could they not be, with her feet and sexy long toes in the shot? So we know that Lala is cool with the foot jobs, we see that, but your wife must now, also cool with it. RESPECT!!! You just have it made in the shade with luxory+++! How did you get that foot pass there, I need to know that,PLEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE!!! I am a fan for sure of Lala's sexy long toes!!!!1 TOERIFFIC!!!!! I really love this simple shot, you see all her beauty in this small shot.
 - [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking unreal!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links