Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala's Footjob Cumshot Compilation 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala's Footjob Cumshot Compilation 2
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put together the grand finale of five different footjob cumshots performed by Lala. The 7 minute clips includes the goods from: Double Footjob, Fishnet Footjob, Trample Footjob, Red Nails Footjob and Black Flats Footjob.

Keep your prostate healthy by exercising it regularly. [Jerkoff]

Dr. LeDaemon and Dr. Lala prescribe this clip to treat anything from hemorrhoids to hangovers. No foolin'!

Lala's Footjob Cumshot Compilation 2
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That some edit work LD! Major PROPS!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vid with her standing with back to you using her sole looks hot.
When i see a fj vid(which is not too often at all)standing with her back turned using her sole it makes me think that the guy is worthless & doesn't even deserve to be looked at & his only place is under her getting her foot sweat rubbed into his cock [Wink]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got back from Lala's less than an hour ago after shooting a new oily footjob clip in which she was in charge of the camera per a request. I'm not sure how it turned out as she filmed the whole thing and shot most of the still shots. Kind of nice being able to lay back and enjoy getting my rocks off painting her feet in a nice pearly white glaze while someone else take over the camera.

That's what was happening in that part of the clip you were describing. The second girl was filming the clip and Lala was shooting stills while both were giving me the works with their feet. I was under orders to strip down, lay down and shut up. [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Here's some of the stills shots shot during that clip you mentioned above I've posted in the past.
 -  -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are three out of control pics. Especially that one in the middle. I think I'd be lucky to last 2 minutes in that situation. Resting ol' glory in an arch like that while Lala turns up the heat with the stroking. Talk about a time. That's something I've never experienced and man does it look as though I've missed out.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
 - [/QB]

This shot is awesome,just imagine her soft sole rubbing her foot sweat back & forth into your cock, as if she is in control,she has the power over you & all you can do is humble yourself under her feet [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 mins Drunk? Damn you are good. Not sure if I would hold out that long, would probally shot a load out thinking that I was on the way to Lala for a double footjob.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links