Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala's Oily POV Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala's Oily POV Footjob
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala Oily POV Footjob -
Lala makes her debut as the director and camera operator on this clip as it is all shot from Lala's point of view. She has completely covered her bare feet in baby oil and proceeds to work over his shaft with incredible dexterity. She does a lot of ball play and puts the pressure on them to intensify the pleasure. By the time he is allowed to cum he completely coats her toes in thick streams of hot sticky cum.

Length: 8 minutes

Oh what a strange afternoon it was! I wont bother going into detail, but lets just say when we started shooting this clip in the bedroom her house was full of people and they all knew we were "working" on the "foot stuff." I had to have Lala turn on some music during this session to help me tune out distracting sounds outside the confines of the bedroom. As mentioned before Lala did all the camera work filming and shooting the following still shots.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala passed me the camera and I shot the remaining pics from my POV. This was a nice change of pace!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

A little gif of shots taken from the clip!

-

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff! I love that one pic in the gif especially where she's giving your balls like the praying hands position except with feet and like squeezing em from basically side to side with an up and down motions at the same time. Looks like a hell of a time but there's no need for speculation or assumtion here because that load you dosed her with absolutely confirms it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC!!! My wife always says, if you come back again after you die, she wants to be our cat. I just think at that point, I want to come back as LeDaemon. You are really lucky my friend. As always, thanks for sharing, it gives me hope of more foot fun.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely. I love the cum glaze on the right foot toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonluvwrinkledsoles
Major Player
Member # 44824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonluvwrinkledsoles   Author's Homepage   Email jonluvwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeahhhhh
Posts: 109 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy indeed!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky SOB! I am living vicariously through you btw [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy pictures. Thanks for posting them for us.

SD

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links