Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Thanks Soledaddy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thanks Soledaddy
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many topics to post a thank-you note in each one so let me say here "Thanks" for cracking open the ol' HD and sharing.

Although it pains me to see stuff from my grad-school days labeled as "retro." Where's my Geritol-laced Depends?

Thanks again!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleeater
Board Regular
Member # 13237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleeater   Email wrinkleeater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I join and say: Thank you very much for so many quality posts! Thanks, Soledaddy.

--------------------
Lick it till its clean

Posts: 28 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem guys. I have been accused by a Moderator of "flooding the Board" with too many posts so I will not be posting much anymore. Glad you enjoyed what I did though!

SD

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just make one huge thread instead of seperate ones. No need to stop posting. You've been on a roll lately [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soledaddy, you can just flood my email then....tyvianc@gmail.com....lol.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, but if the board is not meant to be "flooded" in the "Pictures" sections with "pictures," what's it for then? Is there a quota? By sharing your stuff are you somehow taking things away from other people?

Sorry you got the smackdown. What a shame. Many thanks anyway.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please continue "flooding" Soledaddy!

I skim through tons of crap on here and always look for and really enjoy your posts. I especially like the mega-posts but if the moderators get bent out of shape, perhaps just start a thread and add to it daily?

Whatever ya do, don't stop posting. You are a treasure here dude. No shit......

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And cheers to hyperion for starting this!

Well deserved accolades to be sure!

Yeah Soledaddy. Do not stop posting please.

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

And btw, I could easily point out some that actually do flood the forum. Just sayin' [Wink]
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soledaddy Soledaddy Soledaddy!!! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flooding the board with feet pics should nnot be frowned apon! Soledaddy [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, one of the mods was upset because I was flooding the board. Since when is posting nice foot pictures considered flooding?

The really amazing thing about his complaint is that the day I posted 15 pictures sets, only one other member posted pictures in the Adult Section that day. An entire day and only two people posted, and a "mod" was complaining? No wonder this board is dieing a slow death. Soon the only posters will be the mods...LOL.

For the record, I do bunch pics together when they are the same topic,
(Example: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=003786;p=1#000000), but when they are different topics, I want to keep them separate. That way you guys know what is in each post. Even the moderator that complained has over 30 posts with the same lady in them.

I just don't get it really. This is why I am considering leaving this board after 3+ years and over 2,300 quality posts. There are other boards that seem to be a little more active and less "big brotherish."

We'll see....

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

I loved your comment Hype. It made me crack up!

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Okay, but if the board is not meant to be "flooded" in the "Pictures" sections with "pictures," what's it for then? Is there a quota? By sharing your stuff are you somehow taking things away from other people?

Sorry you got the smackdown. What a shame. Many thanks anyway.

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

I for one appreciated the separate threads based on content. For example, if you post a thread titled, "1990s Girl With No Toenails and a Chronic, Idiopathic Fungal Infection," I know to skip it. Whereas, I don't want to miss your "Best of Saffron" post.

Sometimes people flood boards like this when they have something to sell. If I were to see 22 threads in one day from the same person urging me to join their website where each thread was one picture and a teaser or whatever, I'd be annoyed, particularly if they were bumping down non-vendors, e.g., regular dudes sharing their wife's feet pics, for example. That would be flooding for the purposes of free advertising. It's nice to have a policy against that kind of thing.

I found the frequency of your postings fine. You dump a lot of stuff, but there's a substantial period of time between them. Okay, that was a lot of threads. An active board bumps them down. An inactive board keeps them up. I would think..?

But in the spirit of candor, and wanting to think scientifically about it, let me ask you this. Is there any possibility at all that you misinterpreted the intent of the mod? It can be very easy to mistake the intent of a comment via email or electronic posting. I'm not saying you DID, I just wonder if it's possible. Sometimes I get mighty rankled over some shit that turns out I maybe prolly shoudnta got so rankled about. Not sayin' that happened, just wanted to be all scientifical about it.

I'd hate to see you go for the simple reason that the internet has too few people on it who don't suck. Myself, I don't WANT to change boards. I like how people here insist on manners and etiquette. I like the gooder grammar. I've had lunch with people on this board. Okay, a person. Still, it's a nice place. I mean, read the comments on *any* youtube video at all? Different can o' beans.

To be lawyerly about it, I guess if there's policy, follow it. Terms of Service, and all that. If there ain't, well...

Phew! What a rant! I need to go soak my head or go fuck myself. Don't set up a poll on that, you dirtbags. Hahahahahahaaaaa!

Are you ready for some football,
-hyp

--------------------
-hyp

SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Whew. That was a fingerfull... I appreciate your out of the box POV. It is refreshing and funny.

As for the Mod, not a misread on my part. I sent a reply to him and he just resent his original email. The lyrics to Metallica's Symphony of Destruction" come to mind...

"You take a mortal man, and put him in control.
Watch him become a God, watch people's heads a'roll...."

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links