Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Introducing the lovely Sapphire

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Introducing the lovely Sapphire
djprophet
Board Regular
Member # 32941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djprophet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I have been enjoying photos of your girlfriends and wives for a long time now. Now it is time for me to share with y'all the love of my life, the exquisite Sapphire. She has the most beautiful toes and soles of any girl I've ever met, and she knows how to use them. We are considering starting our own website if the feedback we get here is positive. Let us know what you think!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing, please continue to share !

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG. I have a new favorite picture!!!!

-

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djprophet
Board Regular
Member # 32941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djprophet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're shooting and posting new pics Thursday when Sapphire gets a day off work. Any requests? Feet in face handjobs? Ass and feet? Oily soles? Cum on feet? We do all that shit. In the meantime.......toe spreads!

-

-

-

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about "Cum on Spread Toes?"

--------------------

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djprophet
Board Regular
Member # 32941

So we had fun this weekend and snapped a few hot shots. Here is a sampler from last night:

-

-

-

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit man!!! That's the Jam! [Wink] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djprophet
Board Regular
Member # 32941

More fun in the bedroom.....

-

-

-

nemesistoez
Board Regular
Member # 42983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nemesistoez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moar!
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

That girl is the shizzle!

--------------------

djprophet
Board Regular
Member # 32941

Good news friends. Sapphire and I have decided to team up and ,along with a rotating cast of other local adult models, to put together one of the most erotic and sinful fetish sites seen since Genie used to drain the balls of many of us here. You can expect updates weekly and sometimes twice a week, depending on how much free time we have and how many other freaky girls we can get to party with us(It's so wonderful to have a girlfriend that is not only eager to please my foot fetish but is bisexual, leading to some extremely hot encounters that we plan to share with you). We plan on offering picture sets and videos in 1080p high-definition. There will also be a shop on the site where you can order some of Sapphire's well worn items. Inventory will include fragrant socks, nylons, shoes, panties, flip-flops, and whatever else you may desire. Expect the site to go live sometime around December. We're looking forward to sharing our bodies and our fetishes with all of you.

In the meantime.........

-

-

-

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want her feet on my face
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

That is great news and I am looking forward to seeing more of Sapphire's beautiful soles!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links