Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala Car Footjob (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala Car Footjob
Kcup
Board Regular
Member # 45292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kcup   Email Kcup   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sad that it's not my feet with that nice load all over them. Jealous! Beautiful feet!

--------------------
Kcup [Smile]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This clip was super fun! I like off site locations! Hope all the buyers enjoy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kcup:
I'm sad that it's not my feet with that nice load all over them. Jealous! Beautiful feet!

Kcup, I'm hoping/guessing you are a lady. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
This clip was super fun! I like off site locations! Hope all the buyers enjoy!

I like 'em this way too. The restaurant I told you about should be on the list coming up. Italian dinner and a FJ for dessert whilst the waiters sing. Just don't plan on eating anything with alfredo sauce. [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kcup:

I'm sure you can find someone to help you get over that sadness [Smile]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking way to start any day! Fuck coffee! Lmao!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well someone sure has a lot to be thankful for this thanksgiving haha. Wonderful clip as always.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i see a guys cum on a chicks feet i think of it as how good her feet felt or how much love he has for her & her feet to unleash such a load. [Smile]

When i see a chick give a dominant fj sitting or standing above him using her sole, sliding back & forth while the guy is on his back, i think of her rubbing her foot sweat into his cock(sign of dominance,power & control over him)that idea is such a turn on.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi LD!!!This is very hot!!
On the clip do u have filmed her feet hanging out the window???

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by simone:
Hi LD!!!This is very hot!!
On the clip do u have filmed her feet hanging out the window???

No Simone, just the pictures. A missed opportunity. [Wink]

--------------------

Furious
Board Regular
Member # 34472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Furious   Email Furious   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kcup is you are in WA State i would help [Smile]
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furious
Board Regular
Member # 34472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Furious   Email Furious   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish i was in Texas now [Smile]
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
I wish i was in Texas now [Smile]

What's funny is on the Mousepad someone recognized the mall we did the shoot at and almost had a heart attack because he lived down the street from it and missed out. Another member recognized the Garden shoot with Momo as well and was sending a PM to meet up. I respectfully declined. I'm thinking one of these days on a location shoot someone's going to recognize us from one of these boards and approach us. Wouldn't mind someone saying "hello" and shooting the shit for a minute, but it would probably be a bit freaky after that if they started following us around with their hands deep in their pockets playing with their keys... [Laugh]

We shot another little location shoot with a few famous landmarks which will be easily recognizable to some people. It will be interesting to see reactions from those.

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Fuck! These are some hot ass pics! I only ever got a foot job in a car twice in my whole life I think. That's all I can recall right now thinking about it and I think I'd remember. I guess maybe with the kids and that, the wife and I are rarely in the car alone for extended periods, but I gotta get another one soon because this adventure looks to be too exciting, intense and awesome to pass up. Great stuff as always!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will say it's not the easiest thing for a 5'11" girl to give a fj in a back seat of a car. Maybe we should have thought about taking the truck and made use of the bed. Then we would have really been out in the open!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links