Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Living room Romp

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Living room Romp
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Baby
well Hubbies at work and I am Sooooooooooo Horny
I slipped into this Sheer Lingere and G-String for our Playdate together
Laying on the Living room floor Just as You Asked me to do
My Big Titties and Juicy Ass are craving your undivided attention
come on baby stop teasing me and Give it to me good
I will slip out of this sexy Top and play with my HUGE TITS for you
I know you enjoy Watching me Play with them
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
and My panties are getting so wet I better slip them off too!!!!
now tickel and worship my feet cause it always turns me on and makes me becum a very Naughty girl
Now i want you to enjoy my hot wet Pussy baby
my clit and lips are so swollen with Excitement

Give it to me Now!!!!
Before Hubby gets HOME
kisses
Lisa

http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the way you hold your soles up like that with your hands under your knees! I wonder how long you could hold them up like that while I TICKLE THEM??
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm Id love to find out baby

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very HOT!!!! I would love to lick your soles and toes as I fuck your sweet ass!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want some cum splashed on those soles... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles are just screaming for it at this point.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would lick suck and kiss every inch of your body for hours then take your g string to tie your hands behind your back as i bend you over and take you till you beg me to stop
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Lincoln:
Very HOT!!!! I would love to lick your soles and toes as I fuck your sweet ass!

mmmmmmmmmm baby that would be incredible

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by solesearcher77:
I want some cum splashed on those soles... [Jerkoff]

mmmmmmmmmmmm are you offering to help with that babe [Drool]

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Surmene:
Those soles are just screaming for it at this point.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm my soft silky soles need some hot loving baby cum give it to me

--------------------
 -

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
i would lick suck and kiss every inch of your body for hours then take your g string to tie your hands behind your back as i bend you over and take you till you beg me to stop

mmmmmmmmm jim i never been tied up with my panties before mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets do it [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to fuck that pussy get my cock nice and lubed up for one hot footjob.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
would love to fuck that pussy get my cock nice and lubed up for one hot footjob.

mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm baby that sounds soooooooo kinky and Naughty I LOVE the way you think

--------------------
 -

Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, lovely set as always Lisa! That last pic got me rock hard, thinking about licking the soles of your feet while fucking you hard and deep with your legs in the air like that [Wink]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

mmmmmmmmmmmm just how id love to get fucked babe mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just like that!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links