Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Fetish Education Please :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fetish Education Please :)
HisSoleMate
Board Regular
Member # 45448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HisSoleMate   Email HisSoleMate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 34 yrs with my SO I just discovered last week he has a sole fetish. I am 110% foot fetish "dumb" and have no idea what his attraction is to my feet, soles in particular.

Id value any guidance so I may understand my husbands fetish and meet his need. Im a bit of a exhibionist too [Wink]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisSoleMate
Board Regular
Member # 45448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HisSoleMate   Email HisSoleMate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oppps forgot the pix!

[ April 26, 2014, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: HisSoleMate ]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my, more pics please, toetally freakin hot
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisSoleMate
Board Regular
Member # 45448

Im a bit hot arent I.. rather naughty too!
Tonight for him Im dressing in this corset with my bitch bands on. Ive had a pedicure earlier today. It is my wish he will be open with me about his kink with me later. Its like Ive uncovered a little dirty secret in him. Its not how I feel....Im just trying to work out what he would like me to do with my feet with him... he does like slapping his cock on my feet and massaging them with lots of oils...Id really appreciate some understanding and direction into this fetish... Thanks [Wink]

[ April 26, 2014, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: HisSoleMate ]

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put them in his face next time your in the middle of having sex….that is one of my favorites.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arnieboy
Major Player
Member # 45209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arnieboy   Email arnieboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm nice i would be open with you mmmmm
Posts: 190 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really love the second picture, very hot
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milf Footboy
Board Regular
Member # 45453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milf Footboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm amazing body and incredible feet [Smile]

I wish I was in the place of your husband, he's so lucky! [Tongue]

If you dont mind, how old are you? You seem like a MILF [Smile] I love MILFs and their feet so thats why Im asking [Big Grin]

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your toes are gorgeous, please post more. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! 34yrs. And now he opens up to you about his attraction for feet?!? Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links