Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Lala High Atop the Tower Footjob

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala High Atop the Tower Footjob
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spent half the day with Lala and Nettie shooting a lot of great picture sets and this interesting clip. We went to an old abandoned meat packing plant braving security fences, crumbling buildings, rusty metal, and trespassing in gang territory to explore these buildings and shoot some kick butt foot pictures of the ladies. Well I've been with the girls for several hours now and shooting pictures of their feet without getting a hold of feet was making me lose focus and my concentration was faultering. While we were atop an observation tower in the courtyard I declared it was time to shoot THE FOOTJOB CLIP.

Lala wanted to do it out in the open so she could sit on the railing from above and Nettie acted as lookout as she went to work. She started out doing her traditional footjob, but then switched it up standing over me facing away using her sole and heel to finish the job.

Here's a few stills I shot before the filming began!

-  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

-

Clip is up in the store and soon to follow picture updates to the BHE member site!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing! Some people exist for many years and then pass away. You've sir have done a whole lot of living in your lifetime, in say the last year alone, more I think than many people do in a lifetime and the future continues to look bright and beautiful with endless possibilities with Lala and her increadible foot family. Cheers to another outstanding adventure with a happy ending and a job well done!
[Cheers]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LD! words cannot begin to describe how much of a hero you are to me and to the foot fetish community! I look at all the wonderful shoots that you do with Ms. Lala and it builds up a burning desire to start my own stuff down here in south florida!
Thank you LD! [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely set. LALA why do you have 78 on your left heel? The first pic. Lovely second pic. Side profile of second toe hmmm
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha
I was hoping no one would notice. [Smile] Previous to this set Nettie and I did a nylon set and I wrote the screen name of a member on my foot as a thank you for the nylons he sends me. I've done this before and I've never had trouble getting the sharpie to come off, but for some reason yesterday was a different story!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, it came off of Nettie's foot no problem though.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no it didn't she had a "P" on her heel most of the day. However she was hiking in all terrain in flip flops, so I think that helped scrub it off! I was wearing my good old VANS and socks. lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How funny. Why dont u use a water based maker.
I have question how did you and ledaemon meet.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Lala used to work for me in the coffee shop I run. She had more conversations about her own feet than most normal humans have expressing how incredible they were. Ditching better judgement, professionalism and my rationale I confessed my own foot fetish and hit her up to text me pics of her feet. After she did that without even a skipping a beat (she already had pictures on her phone she takes all the time) I asked her to do a "professional shoot" with me. Without skipping a beat she obliged and then it went insane after that. She actually worked for me for a year before all this went down.

I'm sure she has her own version of the events she will share.

--------------------

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

You are one lucky guy. Respect to you and lala. May it continue for your happeness and ours.
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AS ALWAYS, TOERIFFIC!!!!! Lala's feet and toes are just toetally hot and sexy. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Expat Dave
Major Player
Member # 45503

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Expat Dave   Author's Homepage   Email Expat Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man her pedi is freakn' awesome!

--------------------
Expat Dave likes nudie cartoons

Posts: 147 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links