Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » ALL TIED UP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ALL TIED UP
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got an email from a dear freind bill who requested me all tied up in a japanese style bondage!!!
well after much Practice (wink wink) This is what i came up with
I do hope you enjoy
I know i did.... I love the feeling of tight ropes against my skin
the feeling of helplessness as i lay here completley naked
A tight knot resting on my CLIT rubbing me as i squirm and seperating my swelling pussy lips

sliping up my hot ass just like you wanted babe
Its so delicious Knowing im at your mercy...your desire...your ultimate fantasy
your free to do as you wish to me and im ready for it babe

mmmmmmmmm Thank you Bill for a very XXX-citing time
kisses
Lisa

http://www.southern-charms.com/lisalust

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
mmmmmmm cum play with my cute size 6 feet
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm babe i would just lick you till you begged me to stop then i would give it to you hard. mmm god im so hard now
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh, with you all tied up like that, I could do anything I wanted to your sensitive tootsies, as long as I wanted.....
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisalust   Author's Homepage   Email lisalust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jim5876:
mmm babe i would just lick you till you begged me to stop then i would give it to you hard. mmm god im so hard now

babe i like it so much youd lick me till your tongue fell off

--------------------
 -

Posts: 634 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by XODLIRV:
Oooh, with you all tied up like that, I could do anything I wanted to your sensitive tootsies, as long as I wanted.....

mmmmmm you know it babe

--------------------
 -

XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lisalust:
quote:

mmmmmm you know it babe
Time to get out the baby oil and electric toothbrush!! [Drool]
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
quote:
quote:

mmmmmm you know it babe
oooooh that sounds like some serious tickling

--------------------
 -

XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

mmmmmm you know it babe
oooooh that sounds like some serious tickling
If you've never had your bare feet tickled with an electric toothbrush, you won't believe how much it tickles!!
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oof all tied up, no choice but to let me worship them

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
Oof all tied up, no choice but to let me worship them

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm go at it babe

--------------------
 -

Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what would you do too me if i was tied up like that for you hun?
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

quote:

tease you and tease you............ before i please you

--------------------
 -

Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tease you and tease you............ before i please you
sounds hot baby when we gonna do it?

lisalust
All Pro Poster
Member # 44199

[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links