Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Adult Content » Wife's petite size 6's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife's petite size 6's
tinopharmer
Board Regular
Member # 25461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinopharmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recently introduced wife to foot fetish side of me. she enjoys it very much. looking to take more cumshot on feet and bondage feet pics in the future.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
limeboy
Loyal Member
Member # 45668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for limeboy   Email limeboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice [Smile]
keep em coming [Smile]

Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You married her and then let her know you have a foot fetish?! Wow, that could have been disastrous! I'm glad it (obviously) worked out quite well for you in the end!

But seriously, guys, don't go more than a week (TOPS!) with any new girlfriend before you let her know that you like feet! Most of them are going to be just fine with it as long as they already like you enough to spend time with you!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute little feet and a great body. Love the rings and her nails. Thanks for sharing! Tell her she's great.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazed207
Board Regular
Member # 45405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazed207   Author's Homepage   Email Dazed207   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we see more of her please? and how do her feet smell?

-thanks!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're one lucky guy and I too am curious of the smell.
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinopharmer
Board Regular
Member # 25461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinopharmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like clean feet. one of my ex actually had somewhat of a smelly feet which was a turnoff for me actually. no offence.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy little feet, loving the sole shot! I'm with most these guys love abit of odour would love to know if they smell

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links